Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 4 February 2008

BBTB Shape 'Love' Card


The designer challenge
over on the BBTB site
this week was to make
a shaped card, using the
New Arrival cartridge.
I chose the heart cut
simply because it has
that handy little hook
thing at the top, which was perfect for holding the two halves of the card together.
The papers are from DCWV all dressed up stack - love this
paper, the flowers were cut from another sheet, and the stamp is a $1 find. Doodling done with a black sakura
gelly roll pen.

11 comments:

  1. Hi, Thanks for the great comment on my site....I was so glad you had a blog....what great work you do. This is wonderful. Very dramatic. :) Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enfys,

    I have to say that you are the one that pushed me over the blog edge. I read your post on the cricut mb when you first started and was inspired. Thank you! I will be back as well. PS - hearts are on the mind aren't they? Love yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your work....Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I've seen your work on the Cricut message boards and the BBTB site. I didn't realize you had a blog, too. This is great! You have so many beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful creations:)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOMMMMMMEEEE...

    i've never seen anything like this before... very cuteeee

    i love itt

    RaeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful cards on your page... I love your colour combs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Enfys! Yet another beautiful creation from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love love love it!!! i need to do more of those shape cards - i actually have a template for one on my table now for a DT challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x