Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Sunday 3 February 2008

Wedding Card



Not much crafting this weekend either, as my little 8 month old grandson has been here to stay, he was so good, it was the first night he had ever spent away from his mummy, and I had no trouble at all.

Last week I had a call from a customer wanting some wedding cards urgently, and would you believe that out of my dozens (hundreds??) of stamps, I don't have any wedding specific ones. Not a champagne glass or cute bride and groom to be seen, so I turned to my trusty cricut and designed a few.

This one is a take on an explosion box I did for a DT challenge over on Regina's site, cut the & in cardstock at 4" from george, then again in red rose paper from HOTP. The 'mr' and 'mrs' are heidi rub ons from MM. The hearts were in my craft supplies.

6 comments:

  1. The huge Ampersand is an excellent idea...very cute card !

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful and elegant are these, perfect for wedding cards! thank you for visiting and leaving me a sweet message, I have enjoyed seeing your blog too and love your beautiful cards, I will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember your explosion box and this card fits the wedding theme perfectly - I am sure they will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I agree....the ampersand looks great with the Mr./Mrs. WOnderful wedding/anniversary card. Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  5. just beautiful.love the way youve worded this card:)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE this one... so cute & unique!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x