Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 17 March 2008

A Jeans and Sweater Kind of Guy - Baby Layout

I had these really sweet photos of Max, taken when he was not quite sitting up by himself, and rolling over on the bed. I thought of calling the page 'going...going...gone' but the baby jeans and sweater outfit he was wearing seemed to dominate, so it ended up with this title. I cut the title letters twice, then chopped them around and stuck them back together again, fiddly, but worth it.

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful layout and the turtle cards are so cute. They made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great page, love the layout and those two toned letters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout the colours you have used match the photos perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enfys, I posted a coment on the cricut MB but I also had to do it here... This is totally the cutest jean and sweater kind of guy :) the LO is perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it certainly was worth it cos this is a beautiful Lo...little Max is a real "cutie Pie":)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Enfys!! I LOVE the way you did this title! And what a cutie patootie!!!!! This is just adorable! Love it!! Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is too too cute!!

    now HE's A HUNK.. lol
    =D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x