Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Sunday 9 March 2008

Little Feet Scrapbook Layout

Someday I'll walk through puddles,
take a stroll or run a race.
Someday I'll walk across the street
or maybe walk in space.
Someday I'll scale a mountain
or join a marching corps,
someday I'll walk a tightrope
or explore the ocean floor
Someday these feet will do some things
that only heaven knows,
but for now they're happy
just to wiggle all their toes
The baby feet are cut from new arrival, the silhouette circle is from george. I love this layout, the black and white photos of Max's feet were taken when he was about six weeks old. I found the lovely poem on the internet.
I have had a lovely award from Rima - thank you so much Rima. I am supposed to nominate 10 favourite sites, but have decided to give this award to everyone who visits here, and makes such nice comments about my work. You all make my day!

20 comments:

  1. AMAZING!! i have never seen a layout like this one before. cutest thing ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look Enfys, love your layout, love, love, love, its in the air. (haha) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo adorable! I also have some little feet brads that would go perfect on this page! Send me your address & I'll send you the brads! OH! You have been tagged (I can get to know you better!) Check out my blog for the rules. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Forgot to answer your question Cutie! We are in Cape Coral which is next to Fort Myers. We should get together and have coffee when you are here! we could meet in the middle of Florida! *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this L/O - is is fabulous. :) :) The poem is great too. ;) :)

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the sweetest layout! Tears came to eyes when I took a look up close....it is beautiful in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Enfys, I love this LO. It is darling. Look at those precious little footsies...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw how beautiful is this:)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWWWW...this is so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE THIS Enfys!!!! I used that exact poem in a baby book about a year ago, and just adore it. This layout is fantastic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this layout is so cute! I just love the feet! great job and love the poem too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment...so glad you did....it made me see this page...I love it.... love the zooming in on those tiny toes...this is a great page...
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this LO Enfys! I am going to use your poem on a page I have been working on for Ellie! (if you don't mind)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love Love love this layout ! so precious ! the poem is beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enfys this is just way too cute.

    I got myself the Expression last weekend, how bad am I?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for stopping by my site - so glad I found yours!! Love your creations! This scrapbook page is so cute and I love the poem - wish I could have thought to take pics of my babies' feet when they were that little!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just too cute. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is the cutest LO i have seen in a long time. It is totally unique.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x