Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Sunday 15 June 2008

Chocolate is Cheaper than Therapy...........


I found this stamp when I was rummaging through my stuff, I totally forgot that I had bought it just before we went to the States in April. Moving backwards and forwards between two countries is always good from that point of view - I totally forget what stamps I have in each place, and it's like seeing old friends when I get back.

Anyway, this is the first outing for this little mouse, I stamped it three times, once on white, once on patterned pink paper, and once on aqua gingham. I cut out the box from the pink, and the bow from the gingham, and pop-dotted them on. The mouse was coloured with watercolour pencils, and I covered the chocolates in diamond glaze to make them glossy. The stamp is called Sweet Slumber by Penny Black. The sentiment is from one of the new Inkadinkadoo $1 stamps.

8 comments:

  1. the stamp is adorable and your card is soooooo precious! i just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is beautiful and I love that stamp - it is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute AND funny and so suitable for lots of occasions.

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! And what a co-incidence! I used that stamp for a card only a week or so ago.. HERE is my card! :o)

    (And thanks for the opportunity to practice Kath's instructions on adding a comment link! Hope it works!! lol) :o)

    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sooo cute!! Beautiful job on the stamp, love the pop dotting!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this one Enfys..I have apaticular fondness to the mice stamps:)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is soooo cute Enfys & if that saying is correct, I have saved soooo much money on therapy haha

    x
    Rima

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x