Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Saturday 14 June 2008

Fabric Card - Have a Purrfect Day


I found this fabric on sale in Hobbycraft (UK) and thought the little cats were so sweet. The great thing about using fabric is that you only need buy 1/4 of a yard, and you have enough for masses of cards. Look for fabric that has the design in squares, like this one. I just cut around the image, and plastered the back with glue from a glue stick, then stuck it onto white cardstock. When it is dry, you just treat it like any other paper. I added a few dots of stickles to the flowers for a bit of bling.

My nearest Hobbycraft happens to be very close to my sisters house, so we usually find our way there when I go over. My niece, Ffion, started cardmaking about 18 months ago, and this week when I was there, showed me her latest creations. I was blown away, all of a sudden she has found her 'style', and her cards are gorgeous. I am so proud of my pupil. WELL DONE FFION!

10 comments:

  1. `Sorry!!! for being such a bad blogger Enfys!!!:(
    Can you forgive me....
    But hey You have the most beautriful creations since I last visit....
    `Thankyou` to you for all your inspiration...you are fabulous:)
    I love the material you used on this card aswell fab idea:)
    `Have a fabulous week Big(((Hugs))):)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fabulous card and what a great idea using fabric - lots of square patterns available for quilting etc

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is my first visit to your blog and I am speechless - your creations are amazing, I only have a cuttlebug but feel I'm not getting the best use out of it..
    Is it okay if I add you to my blog?
    I will definitely be back for some more inspiration..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable!!! Loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful card Enfys, love the image and the materials you have used. :) :)

    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this! I never thought about trying that. I think I'm gonna have to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Enfys, great buy on the fabric! That little guy is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You're so so clever! I love this, I want to stroke it. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x