Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Sunday 19 October 2008

House Mouse Card - Twinkling H2O for DCM



The dare on Daring Cardmakers this week is to use paint on your project. This house mouse stamp by Stampabilities is called Feeling Breezy and is one of those BIG stamps that I always have problems with, it measures 5" x 3 1/2", purchased in a buying frenzy at a used stamp sale. I coloured in with Prismacolour pencils, all my early training as a little girl of carefully colouring inside the lines coming in useful with this one. I painted over the flowers and leaves with some shimmery white H2O paints. As the stamped image filled most of the card, I just managed to squeeze in some scalloped layers, done with the Cricut and mini monograms, and added a pretty leafy border cut from the Storybook cartridge. This type of card is not really my style, but hey, I had to use that stamp someday............

9 comments:

  1. Enfys, this is gorgeous! Beautiful colors!
    Hugs, Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, what a pretty card - those colours are just gorgeous - I wish I could use my Twinklers in such a delicate fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like that! I've never tried those before. Something else new to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really cool! I have some of those twinkling h2o's but not too sure how to use them! If it's any different that is! I love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute I love the colors, and what a cute stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous - love the image and great colour work
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This may not be your usual style of card Enfys, but you’ve done a fabulous job with that stamp.
    Your card is so cute, the painting is perfect and best of all it’s my favourite colours…..what more could we ask!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really pretty effect, En.. Ethereal, even. Lovely!

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x