Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 19 December 2008

Have A Cool Birthday


Well, here I am back in the UK, with no travel anecdotes to regale you with - thank goodness. After all the angst about the suitcase weight, they didn't even bother to weigh them. It has taken me two days to unpack them though. Two days, cases unpacked, gifts wrapped and the house decorated for Christmas. Not bad going.


I must thank so many of you for the really gorgeous handmade cards that were waiting here for me, from Australia, Japan, Netherlands, USA, Canada, Chile, France, Spain, and of course good old Blighty (UK) ...............so many cards and so greatly appreciated. I am sure that you understand that this year, my world was in disarray for three weeks, so you will have to forgive me for not returning the compliment.


This card is one of mine that is published in the Christmas issue of Papercraft Inspirations, I just managed to get the last copy at the book store, so I can share it with you. The footballs are by Paper Cellar, this would be a good card for a teenage footy fan (soccer for my US friends).

20 comments:

  1. Hi En. Glad you are back in the UK and hope Mike is feeling better now. En, can you e-mail your addy please cos I need to get your crimbly card to you chick. Hugs xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you made it with no problems.

    I love the card. I have a niece and a nephew that that card would be perfect for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOO LOVE the soccerball birthday card!! WOW!! that is the coolest.... What inspiration you give others...
    wtg!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay..I may have to call it footy from now on. I think I like that better. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to hear you made it safe and sound... girl... you know how to manage time perfectly... gifst pack and decorations up in so little time.. you ROCK!!!
    Your card is absolutely amazing... love it.... no wonder why I follow your blog, I love everything you do. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS... Hugs... SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabby card chick, its really funky, I know a few boys (hub included) who would love it :)

    have a fantastic Christmas hun :)

    lotsalove

    Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for a teen!
    I've left you a little something on my blog HERE :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!! You made it safe and sound....I'm so GLAD!!!! CUTE card girlie!! Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS Enfys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool card Enfys! Glad you made it safely to the UK, Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

    Hugs,

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE THIS; how cool is THAT? Love the colors; the layout; the soccer balls, etc., etc., etc. Fabulous!

    Glad you're home safe and sound; hope Mike continues with a good recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enfys, I am so glad you are back safe and sound in the UK! Enjoy your Christmas and New year, lovely card!

    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great design.

    Another great spread in the Papercraft Essentials, I always look forward to it arriving through the post & knowing you often have articles in there makes it even better.
    Sadie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH, and I'm so glad to hear you made it home! I very very happy!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OOOh Enfys, what a COOL idea! Could be modified for any sport. Congrats on the publication. So happy to hear you had a safe trip home. Have a wonderful holiday! Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  15. oooooooooooooooo how cool..........bummer though because I sent your christmas card I think to your other address.......hum...can't remember...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Enfys..nice to see you back home:)
    YOUR CARD IS FABULOUS!!!
    "Best wishes for a happy and Healthy Christmas":)
    Love to you and yours..`Enjoy` lots of love:)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Enfy thank you so very much... Hope you have a wonderful Merry Christmas and a great great New Year to come!! XX
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great Card! My 6 year old DS LOVES it too! He likes playing soccer very much! May you and yous have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love this card enfys!!! just wanted to say hello and merry christmas to you and your family and i am so pleased you have made it home ok for christmas, have a lovely time xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x