Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 19 February 2009

Springtime Card for Cute Card Thursday

The task this week on Cute Card Thursday challenges is Spring, so I thought of this little gardener Boo bear. The bear, flowers, watering can and trowel are all die cuts from Go-Kreate (stockists listed earlier this week). The black square is embossed with swiss dots, but doesn't show up in the photo.
Not that it feels very springlike yet, still rather cold and damp. I am no gardener, luckily these days we only have a tiny back garden, a patio garden with lots of pots of flowers, I can just about deal with those. We also have a very large oak tree at the end, that is home to what seems to be multi-occupancy families of squirrels, and they love the contents of my pots as well, so I am frequently to be seen dashing out to scare them off. I bought some spray called 'Squirrelgon' and unfortunately they seem to love that as well, just sit on the fence sniffing the air when I spray it around them. Hooligan rodents!

22 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh, how cute is this, i LOVE this En!!
    Roll on spring, i say :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been two weeks since I've made anything...you amaze me with what you accomplish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! How CUTE! WOW, this is an adorable card Enfys!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh!!! I LOVE it!!

    Gotta love those squirrels ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Enfys... so springy (I don't think that's a word but it is very colorful)...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. I love the idea of spring as well, I think we have more snow in our forecast :). Have you tried sprinkling cayenne pepper where you don't want the critters? (I know it'll keep cats out of my garden- it kind of stings their noses so they don't come back). Take care and TFS your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute spring card :-) Love the bear!
    Had to laugh about your squirrels, they are cute though aren't they. When I lived there I used to set up obstacle courses for them to get food and they always found ways to get to it, they're very clever :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow En...this is just the cutest little fella....I have a real thing for bears...
    Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! You have created a great card here for our theme this week. Thanks so much for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Enfys and so cute!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Enfys Just a beautiful card and love the colours, I shall add you to my blog, love your work. I on a CropStop blog hop and so glad you were on the list.
    Linda (Pinklilac)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards inspire me! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty Enfys, I love the pretty spring colours and that Teddy is just so cute!
    Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge,

    Have a great day, Debx

    ReplyDelete
  14. just love Boo, he is sooo cute
    fabby card
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those bears are just too adorable!!! You're enabling again!! LOL! Love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh wow what a cute card, luv it, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute cute cute cute cute cute cute...

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just toooo adorable, too creative, I just love this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Every time I see one of these little bear cards I cry that they're out of stock over here. You should have warned the company how influencial you are. LOL anyway, It's adorable! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an adorable card..just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the bear and the colors are so bright. You create such cute cards! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well, he is, cute that is! Cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x