Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Sunday 29 March 2009

Winner of Magnolia Stamped Images

The winner of the stamped images in the folder is...................................

Drum Roll........................................

Scrappyfrannie
congrats, email me with your address

In addition, so many of you were so keen to try out the Tilda images on your cards that it set me thinking, I have the stamps, how long is it going to take me to stamp another 80 images? (GULP), so I will stamp another 20 images each for the following peeps, to have a play with. You will have to bear with me, as I am short on time right now, but please email me with your addresses and I will get your 20 images in the mail to you as soon as possible. I hope you have as much fun with the stamps as I do.

Flojo512

Amy - Scrappinmommy

Teri - M & K Grandma

Lori - LiveLaughScrap

7 comments:

  1. Well done ladies and good luck Enfys with all that stamping lol.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners.
    eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies, you will enjoy them all I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations ladies - Have fun playing with your new images.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners. Just wish it had been me....Good luck Enfys with stamping images. You are so generous, sharing like you do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet of you!! I am sending your my information right now. Thanks Enfys!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Enfys,
    I received my stamped images. They are lovely. I think I will have to share with my DD. As soon as she saw them, she wanted some. thanks again for including me.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x