Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 5 February 2010

Polkadoodle Friday

The challenge this week is paper piecing, so I printed the girl image out in black and white, then again onto the lovely pastel check paper - she was just made to wear checked dungarees wasn't she? The stitching is faux, I am finding with my cute but difficult to thread machine that this is my best option, so I randomly stitched some wobbly lines then joined the dots with a black pen.
Papers and image are from the Back to Nature CD by Polkadoodles


Be sure to check out the blog lots of inspiration over there, and have a go at the challenge, as always there is a prize for the top polkadoodler of the week
I am entering this in the Colour Create challenge as well, which is soft pink, soft blue, white and silver. I put some silvery glitter in some of the polkadots, but they don't show up in the picture.
Tune in to Create and Craft TV at 11am tomorrow, our lovely Funky Hand boss Anice is doing a live show with her latest CD -Dreams Come True - if you haven't seen a demo of this, be sure to watch, it really is the best Funky Hand CD ever, the papers are just fabulous, and lots of interactive images and stuff on there as well

23 comments:

  1. Adorable, sweet card Enfys and fab colours too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I have never seen this image before.. Her eyes are beautiful! Great Polkadots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Enfys, wow hunny this is such a lovely card, what a cute image you've used here!!! must have a go at this challenge, love the paper piecing! have a lovely day hunny hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card en, love yourwobbly stitching and they way you did your girls dungarees xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning En.
    I love her checked dungarees, she's a very trendy young lady. What lovely spring colours.
    Your owls are gorgeous too
    Did you manage to find any gloves or are they still insisting on selling you flip flops and sun cream!!!
    Have a lovely weekend.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Enfys, yep, she looks so right in those dungarees! Such lovely soft colours - adorable!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHH another sweet card...
    love the stamp and the paper piecing
    and what a great idea those fake stitching... looks really real to me :D

    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Enfay,
    as you all made, of course I understand from my English are not accurate. But the main thing I see again a beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enfys, Gorgeous card, love this sweet image and your colouring is beautiful. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! I love the checks : ). DD is all about Manga, so I can say with some authority you've done a great job lol. TFS : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Enfys that is stunning, those papers are really beautiful. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Enfys! Love that cute little girl! And you were right about that paper. It's the perfecr choice! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. sweet card with a wonderful image.
    bye bye,Lean.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enfys, this is so sweet, love the papers! You always amaze me or should I say I know I'll be amazed when I come over to your blog!
    Hugs!
    -Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally gorgeous, Enfys!!!
    Hugs Peet

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh this is adorable hun love that image hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. ohh, super cute!! love the pattern paper dungarees!! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a fun image! Great job!
    Thanks for joining Colour Create this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute image!! You have a very cute blog..
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Create.
    Hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Enfys

    Lovely card and i love your pastel colour scheme too it's perfect!

    Take care

    Sal xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. ohhh such a soft feeling to this card...love your coloring!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would love to know where you get the stamps of that girl.
    sgute61@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x