Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 16 July 2010

Polkadoodle Fairy

A simple little card today, for Polkadoodles weekly challenge, which this week is to use stamps, and stamps only, no pattern paper. I cheated a bit, because I like this busy little fairy flutterby Maggie, I just left the background plain.






Promarkers used:

Skin - Ivory, blush and soft peach

hair - warm grey 4, warm grey 5, umber

clothes lipstick red/crimson/holly green/pine green

toadstool: berry red/oatmeal


If you like challenges, be sure to enter Polkadoodles, a prize for the winner each week, and if you are going to the craft fair at Doncaster this weekend, be sure to go and say hello to Nikky, the owner of Polkadoodles, she is exhibiting there
I thought it might raise a smile to share this email with you, from my daughter in law, mummy to Max and Milo
Shock development in World Eating Championship................
After 3 years and 2 months in the lead, reigning champion Max appears to be finally full. Spectators were astonished when he turned down a chocolate mousse and cheese crisps today
Ready and waiting to take the baton is rank outsider Milo, who, today alone, has demolished weetabix, banana, banana crisps, omelette, blackberries, yoghurt, cereal bar and is currently munching a plastic chicken leg
Yes, the boys like their food!
Off to the dentist now, I need a filling I'm told, so I will spend the rest of the day being a dribbly slobbering mess.





15 comments:

  1. Poor Dear, I hope the dentist won't hurt you. I had an extraction two weeks ago. After half an hour of struggeling my dentsit said "You really hang on tight to this tooth, don't you?

    The card is very pretty - no patterned papers would be a real challenge for me, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he you do make me laugh hun just picture you now dribbling afer coming from the dentist,hehe,
    love yoru card hun as always you manage to make something stunning love it hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her face! great color combo too!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card. I love your coloring Enfys. LOL at the babes and their food consumption. I watch a sweet little one year old little girl who might give them a run for their money. Dad let her eat three, yes I sid three, hot dogs with fruit and some veggies in one sitting. It's amazing she didn't explode.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Enfys, wow what a pair of little hogs, I know boys eat a lot but why a plastic chicken leg couldnt you find the real thing for him. Only chocking its lovely to hear that they dont mind eating, my hubbys granddaughters the same.
    I do love your card its gorgeous and those little fairies are so cute. With love and hugs Shirleyxx
    Hope you managed to get your tooth repaired.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute cute card! I just loooove the stories about your Grandchildren. Soooo funny!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute. I wish I could go and say Hi.
    Good luck with the drool. LOL Just don't bite anything important.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, hope your trip to the dentist isn't to painful.
    I love the card, and the mushrooms are so cute there in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful card Enfys,i love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You could avoid the drools and dribbles if you didn't get the novocain. I will be thinking of you and if I hear a loud yelp I'll know where it could be from. Love your card. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enfys, I don't believe you're calling that a "simple little card"!!! It's adorable and it looks like some work was put into it!

    I hope all goes well at the dentist!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Enfys your card is sooo` beautiful`...
    sorry I havent been over been crazy with our DD upcoming Wedding...TFS
    Have a lovely weekend:)x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aren't grandchildren the greatest invention ever? Is your drooling over yet? That's a terrible mental vision! Love your card even without the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is wonderful, the image is sooo cute.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card En, loving the summery colours too. Reminds me of strawberries. Kids are bottomless pits aren't they, my nephews are no different.x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x