Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 9 December 2011

Quick Christmas Cards

The challenge on Polkadoodles this week, is quick, last minute Christmas cards. Well, you can't get easier than this - I printed out the night sky element from the Magical Winter CD already coloured, printed out some houses, cut them out and popped them on with foam pads. A Craftwork Cards sentiment and hey presto, the card took me about ten minutes to make. Do go over to the challenge blog and join in, I would love to see you over there







Today is our daughter Alex's birthday. Have a great day, and happy birthday sweetheart

Outraged comments about the smoking santa I mentioned yesterday. What I forgot to mention was that he was standing at the back of a pub! Obviously a man of many vices.......

I got all set up to do a video yesterday, had a bit of a tidy up, got all the stuff ready, found the Flip camera, ooops,the tripod is back in the USA. So short of strapping the thing to my head while I work, you will have to wait until I can buy another one, by which time my desk wll be all messy again - sigh  

12 comments:

  1. Oh Dear Enfys its a good job the children didnt see what Santa was upto, youd think hed be more responsible where children were concerned. Love your quick card by the way its very classy. hugs Shirleyx

    And happy birthday to Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, quick and easy is great this time of year! And...hey Alex...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card...Happy Birthday Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Enfys.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Enfys!
    Happy birthday to your daughter.
    Hope that Santa wasn't seeing any kids after the smoke and a few drinks. YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Littler work, great effect, that is what we need for Christmas cards. Thanks for sharing, hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  7. So funny about your tripod...not to you I'm sure, but to me..just the kind of thing I would do!! Very cute card!!

    Forgot you had a daughter...only hear & see pictures of the grandchildren!!! Happy Birthday Alex!

    peifert88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your daughter, Alex! I know I shouldn't laugh, Enfys, about the tripod. But really I just couldn't help myself. So glad that other people do things like that! Amazed that going back and forth as often as you do, flying at that,(suppose the swimming it would be even worse, lol) it doesn't happen more often! Thanks for the chuckle,
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh go on strap it to your head, it might be fun lol. I love your gorgeous card, the blues are amazing. Happy Birthday to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow what a wonderful idea and it looks just so stunning!!
    i remember one year taking my very young son to see snata ~just us..and he told us he whole life story ..including his divorce and and how he wanted to end it all.....no wonder there was no~one else waiting to go in to see him!!..and i saw there was no grotto in the store the next year!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x