Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 11 May 2012

Shades of Blue

The challenge over on Polkadoodles this week is to make a card using shades of the same colour, so I picked this adorable baby image from the Sundae of Seasons CD, the paper was printed from the CD as well. The letters were white chipboard that I coloured with a pastel blue Promarker. Scallop edge card from Craftwork Cards - if you love a challenge, hop over and join us, we would love to visit your blog to see your creation


I saw the same lady today, with her pink frilly dog carrier and the cat cage. Not in Dunkin Donuts this time, she was just getting into a car outside some shops. So probably not a vet visit then, she obviously takes her zoo pets out for a breath of fresh air every day. I have a feeling that fat marmalade cat would prefer to stay at home, he/she looked totally fed up! I smiled and said hello today, so if I see her again I will stop and admire the zoo pets, and get the lowdown on her routine. People are constantly fascinating!

The crafty garage is in frenzy mode, I have twenty four cards to make for various projects, all with deadlines, all have to be a bit special. The air has been the same colour as my baby card above........

16 comments:

  1. Wow, Enfys, your baby card is so cute.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi En

    I hope all is good with you.

    Loving the card you have posted here .. .. great finished look.

    Best of luck with the 24 special makes!!!

    Have a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Enfys, I love the blue its perfect.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you'll cope admirably with getting all your cards done Enfys. Love today's card - a friend of mine became a grandma for the first time yesterday & this would be a lovely idea for a card! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Enfys, love your little bundle of blue! Have a super day.Have fun making all your cards.

    Hugs
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab baby card! Am looking forward to the gossip on the pets. Good luck with cards, you will get them done and they will all be wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I'm as curious as you about the zoo! lol Love that cute little card. Good luck with the deadlines.
    Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a joy to read your comments. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card. I like the polka-dot paper too. Now I'm curious about the pets also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a little cutie.

    Had to have a giggle at your comment about the colour of the air.........

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh goodness, I can't even come up with an idea for one card much less 24! I don't know how you do it, especially in the hot weather down there. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet baby card Enfys. Can't wait to get the story on the traveling zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi hun
    aww adorable baby card, im sure you will get all your cards done hun,,have a lovely weekend, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card! What a sweet baby image!
    You are going to have a new friend before you know it with that zoo lady. Wonder if she has more animals at home or if this is her whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, Enfy, I drive down Rt. 19 all the time and their is a bumper sticker that says "I survived 19". Where in Fl. do you live? I live in Trinity, about 12 miles No. of Tamps and Clearwater. Are you close?. Also, is there a dealer that sells ProMarkers in the States?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x