Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 31 December 2012

My Favourite Cards from 2012.......

Here are my favourite cards for 2012 - I chose these either because they incorporated a new technique, new product that I had fallen in love with, or just because......

January - Penny Black dog, I was pleased with the layout on this one.....



February - One made with my favourite Craftwork Cards collection for 2012, Moorish.....


March - Easter............



April - One for Papercraft Inspirations magazine, I was happy with the placing of the items against the black background.....


May - I was happy with this one, for Kanban


June - this was the year I discovered memory Box dies, this was one of the first cards I produced with them.......


I will put the rest of the year favourites on tomorrow, then I think, to kick the new year off with a bang, there will be a ProMarker giveaway (or two...) on Wednesday if I am back in time. Yes, I am off on a jaunt, visiting friends in Yorkshire for a new year jolly. Whatever you are doing tonight, be it putting on the bling, or sitting all cozy at home watching the TV, have a great time, and don't forget Old Lang Syne...

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful...love the Easter one!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great one. See you back on Wed. I love the butterfly card....Have a "Happy New Year"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your gorgeous favourite cards...happy new year to you and Mike...sending hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely cards Enfys. Enjoy your New Year celebrations and thank you for all the inspiration throughout 2012. pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Enfys and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seeing a sample review of your creations, reminds me once again of what an incredible inspiration you are ... LOVE YOUR WORK!!!

    Hugz,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful! Thank you for all the wonderful inspiration that you provide to us. you have introduced me to several new techniques and to Memory Box dies. Have a wonderful New Year. BethAnn M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enfys, They are absolutely adorable ......wishing you a happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them all. Thanks for sharing all of your crafty talents with us!
    Happy New Year!
    dmcardmaker (AOL)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! I don't even know which I would say would be a favorite because they are all so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the review. I remember most of them but enjoyed marvelling over them again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. May your New Year be happy and healthy.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x