Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Tuesday 15 January 2013

And the winner is.......




Sorry about the delay in letting you know the winner of the Promarkers, but I'm afraid I am still far from well, this flu has knocked me right off my feet. Thanks to everyone who entered, the name that came up from random.org is

Craftyhugs (Sharon)

Congrats Sharon. Email me and I will get your markers in the mail

Go over to the Letraset blog this week, they have a competition going with lots of chances to win some markers.......

and go HERE to pick up some half price markers - don't forget the free shipping! 

Because of the interruption to normal crafting, I haven't been at my desk for weeks now, but found this card that I haven't shared with you before, or can't remember sharing anyway - I  love this little guy, a Nellie Snellen stamp coloured with ProMarkers. The base card is by Kanban, and the brads are Card Candi from Craftwork Cards



So apart from being ill, I haven't really got anything to report at all - I did make a brief dash into town on a grey January day, to pick up the essentials of life - three extra large boxes of tissues, pain killers, cough medicine....fun things like that. I was struck by the people scurrying by, shoulders hunched against the cold, and all wearing black or grey coats. It looked like a mass funeral service. Why is it that when the sky is blue and the sun is shining, we wear vivid bright colours that look quite harsh in the sunlight, when cool looking neutrals and white linen please the eye........and when the sky is grey and dark, out we trot in our black and grey. Honestly, I think the brightest thing in Solihull that day was my nose!

21 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner of the promarkers.

    That flu is a bad one this year. My youngest Sons family has had and my Sister has had it. She still not well either.
    I hope you start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you're still feeling poorly. Hope that changes soon. Guess this is just a bad year for flu all over! Congrats to your winner. Feel Better Soon!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sharon! Keep warm and well Enfys..these viruses aren't easy to shift. take care. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you are still feeling rotten Enfys, its a hard one to shake off. Has been doing the rounds in our house:( Love your cute little cowboy image, love card and well done to the lucky winner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh En, feel better soon hun, that bug really hangs around. I have had it for 5 weeks and still have the lurvely headache and runny nose.....
    I love your crd though!! he is so sweet on his little hobby horse!
    huge hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Enfys gorgeous image and a fabulous card, love the colour choice to. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you're not well and I hope you are soon feeling better. Best thing to do is hibernate with all your favourite goodies until the weather improves. Congratulations Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your little cowboy. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry you're still not well Enfys. I had that bug and it's bloomin' horrible. Get well soon. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sory to hear you are still not feeling well. I hope you'll get better soon!

    This card is adorable. Perfect for a little boy.

    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to Sharon.
    Pretty card, love that Kanban card for card bases, it is such great quality.
    Hope your feeling better soon.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Sharon, and what a lovely card too x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty, pretty card. Super cute image too. Thanks for the post. I hope that you're feeling better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sorry you are still ill. I had that awful flu, too, and it knocked me for a loop! Get better soon. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card Enfys.

    Hope you start to feel brighter soon.

    Big hugs
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you are feeling better. Here in the US flu is an epidemic. I had the shot and I hope it keeps working. Since I work in a hospital lab I get exposed several time a day right now. Love you little cowboy card. You make coloring look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Feel better real soon!!!!
    dmcardmaker (AOL)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats to the winner!

    Adorable card Enfys!

    I hope your up and about soon. I had a bug on Christmas, but was lucky that it was only a 24 hr one. Hang in there and take care of yourself. Hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  20. darling card...so sorry the flu has struck...and so funny about the walking black and gray coats...to vision that sounds like lost zombies...hope you feel better real soon

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Enfys
    aww do hope you are feeling better soon, totally gorgeous card as ever, sue,x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x