Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 29 January 2014

The shop at Craftwork Cards....

I thought you would like to see the shop at the Craftwork Cards headquarters - it looked so pretty, no wonder everyone was reaching for their wallets!







In the evening, Sue took us to see the Strictly Come Dancing live show at the Leeds arena. Here she is with Julie......it was a great evening, thank you Sue



and Jill......


and Kath and me - helpless with laughter about something, as usual. I was so cold I didn't take my coat off until the second half of the show!


Although I am not a Strictly fan, I had watched enough to know the personalities, and it was a great show, very sequinny and glitzy, and the dancing was wonderful. I love the foxtrots where they sort of hop around the floor, I would love to do that, preferably in a fabulous chiffon dress with someone like Fred Astaire - okay, he's dead, I would make do with Ben Cohen at a push......



So that's the last post on the workshop. Back to normal tomorrow, see you then x

13 comments:

  1. Fun photos. I saw the shop on my first trip to the UK five years ago as well as Strictly Come Dancing when it was on TV. Loved the shop and did spend some money. I didn't enjoy that elderly comic that hosts the TV show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time was had by all! Laughing is good for the health! Love seeing these updates on trips etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful displays in the shop - no wonder everyone was spending.

    What a fun way to end the day - I've only ever seen 'Strictly' on TV and I'd be happy if they ditched Bruce...he is well past his sell-by date and it is so obvious that everything is scripted on the autocue that it feels false.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the shop looks amazing, so many gorgeous samples each as beautiful as the next. Love the photos of your night out, you and Kath look like you are having lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty the shop looks - absolutely fabulous. It would be impossible to go in there and NOT get your wallet out! Glad you all enjoyed the show - you will be left with some wonderful memories of that weekend. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a totally awesome time during your entire trip. Good friends, fun adventures, lots of laughter ... and wonderful new memories to cherish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dancing with the dead! That made me laugh. Fab shop display. Lots of must have goodies so beautifully displayed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow how tempting with all those beautiful papers and products.lots of stunning samples too.Glad you had a super time.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to get my hands on some of those goodies from Craftwork cards. Beautiful. Looks like you were having a ball. good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you had a fabulous evening to finish off a fabulous day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The shop looked gorgeous!!! it looked like you were having a fabulous time!!! so glad you enjoyed yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you had a great time. It's so wonderful to share good laughs with a good friend. The show looks like fun. I can sure understand why people would break open their wallets! Thanks for sharing my friend. Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x