Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Thursday 24 July 2014

a bag of candi.....



 Here's a couple of the samples I made for the Craftwork Cards TV shows, on today throughout the day. They have the prettiest papers as usual, and some really gorgeous candi - those little domed discs of patterned cardstock that are like legless brads, and it's amazing what you can do with them. For these flowers, I folded them in half, then stuck them onto a little punched circle, there's a drop of liquid pearls in the center......



the paper cried out for a kraft card base.....



For this next one, I stuck two of the embossed edge 6 x 6 cards together, then folded back the front edges......you'll get more of an idea in the last photo. I made a wrap band and die cut a butterfly from one of the folied papers to decorate it. So pretty! I added a tiny drop of gold liquid pearls to the center of each of the embossed flowers




I have scheduled this post, so I can't tell you all about my London trip until tomorrow, when I will also be giving the names of the winners of the blending sets. See you then x

23 comments:

  1. I especially like those flowers you made with the Candi. I love my Card Candi and will have to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards.
    I guess that I have never seen card candies in the stores. Or just not paid attention.
    I was just at HL today. :)
    I like the card with the belly band so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! LOVE your cards, the flower is so creative and love the papers, elements and colors on them.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card!! I love the flowers you made!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creations.
    Beautiful flowers.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these are gorgeous Enfys. I'm recording all the shows to watch later but if your cards are a taste of what's to come I'm going to enjoy watching! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the butterfly card! I would like to see how you did it, if you make some videos. ( Just a suggestion)
    Hope you had fun in London. BethAnn M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so love the Butterflies.......Of course you know that. Absolutely "BEAUTIFUL".........

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maryellen WebberThursday, July 24, 2014

    These cards are beautiful, I love the patterned paper. Great job on those flowers. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Can't wait to hear about your trip to London.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those candi flowers are lovely but not sure I have the patience to fold all those little dots in half LOL Definately not when it's as hot as it is today. Love the butterfly card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just so beautiful Enfys and using Kraft was a perfect with the other colours.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the georgeous flowers. The papers are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! Those flowers are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely flowers, En. Very cute creations. I wish we had a tv show. Like that over here. TFS hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  15. What beautiful cards !! I'll have to try the flowers but I know they won't turn out like yours ! So Lovely !!
    Anna N.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards, as always, but especially beautiful ones today. I love these colors and the style, oh just everything about them. Really love that little flower. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Luv the cards....these are the ones you need to do a video on how you made and assembled these card and of course with measurements...I also would like to have watch the show...can' wait for the winner announcement too...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards Enfys. The 'candi' flowers are fabulous.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. As always your creations are amazing! No wonder you are on Design Teams! Thank you for always sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards Enfys. Love the colors and special embellishments on both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Again such beautiful cards! New ways to use candi thanks x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x