Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Hero Arts Mason Jar....and another winner!

 Here's another one made with the same Hero Arts stamp set as my card posted on Monday. It looks simple but in fact took quite a long time to make....  


I cut out the stamped image, stamped some hearts then covered the lot in glossy accents, after a bit of ProMarker shading. The Tim Holtz hearts stencil was used with Wendy Vecchi white embossing paste. I dug out the 'for you' sentiment - I love the script but didn't notice the strange little dashes and dots until it was too late, and I wasn't about to start all over again.....


Now the original winner of the set of twelve promarkers hasn't been in touch, so as promised I did a random draw from all the comments left on the original post and the new winner is

LUCRETIA



For goodness sake get in touch! These pens have been hanging around looking sad for over two weeks now. Email me with your address and they will be on their way

So Max and Milo discovered that their favourite pizza place was closed for refurbishment. ''What does that mean?' asked Milo. 
'It's like when there is an update to an app on the iPod or iPad' explained seven year old Max
My son, who works in the online games industry is so proud of his boy!!!

See you tomorrow x

18 comments:

  1. Great card! And those little "dots and dashes" look just fine where they are. An added little touch.
    Gotta love this youngest generation, love the explanation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this great card... So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you're just as proud of Max as his father is LOL. Your card makes me want to go and play with stencils and embossing paste instead of sitting at my computer translating...
    Congrats to the new winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Enfys - I love the heart background.

    I had a chuckle at the reply from Max.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and love the effect from the embossing paste...I am going to have to try this technique! Honestly, I did not notice the dots and dashes until you pointed them out, your card is amazing! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to give this embossing paste a try. May have to order on-line as my stores don't seem to carry it. Thank you for the great ideas, and congratulations to the new lucky winner! BethAnn M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. But, what I really love is Max's response to his little brother. We will never begin to match the intellegence of these little people when it comes to computers. I am lucky to be able to turn it on let alone have a response like that.

    Dianne Bell - Sewpro02@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that card! Spots and all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maryellen WebberWednesday, July 09, 2014

    I love how your card turned out!
    I got a big chuckle from your grandson' s explanation to his brother, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I do love your card. I have quite a thing for jars and this is rather elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow!!!!!! I should have scrolled down first before posting! Thank you so much. I can't believe I won. Doing the happy dance sitting as it's been an exhausting day today on top of great news finding out I'm to become a great aunt again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have just sent you an email. SO happy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful is this Enfys and congrats to your winner x

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!! what a fabulous response from Max. We would have been bamboozled of course but a four year old would know EXACTLY what he meant. Love the card Enfys, very effective. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you very much Sandra. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great card Enfys. I can see I will have to give the texture paste a try.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A great card Enfys. I can see I will have to give the texture paste a try.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x