Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Friday 4 July 2014

July Sale News, and looking for a winner.....

First of all, I must wish all my American friends a very happy 4th - I'll be thinking of you all today, I used to love being in the USA for the 4th July, such a unique American celebration, and such a lot of fun, have a great time whatever you are doing today 


 Here's a link for you - there's a fantastic sale going on over at KatySue designs this week, rock bottom prices, so head over there pronto......

Photo: Our mega £1 sale has just kicked off on our UK website. We need to make room in our warehouse for brand new products and so we are giving our customers a once in a lifetime opportunity to pick up some of our most iconic papercraft products for as little as 75p! We have double CD Roms which were retailing at £24.99 for an AMAZING £2!!!! Be quick, when they are gone they are gone. Sale ends Monday 14th July 2014. http://www.flower-soft.co.uk/Cart/EC-Categories.php?PRICategoryID=355

So did I go sale shopping. Silly question, of course I did, they added some really nice stamps and I got some flower soft as well

There has been no work from the winner of the Promarkers, scroll down to see if your name is there. If I haven't heard by next Monday, I will draw another winner from all the comments left 

No card from me today, I have been busy with stuff that I can't show you yet, ho ho ho. All done now apart from the dreaded step by step write-ups, then they can be packed up and sent on their merry way.

I'll be back tomorrow though - see you then x

11 comments:

  1. Cannot believe the winner has not claimed the prize. The markers are great. Staying home and doing some projects for the 4th and none include cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wishes for the 4th. We'll be going to a friends for a picnic and fireworks, always a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not going to any July 4th celebration, but loving the fact that I have the day off work!! Hope to finish a couple of cards today. I'll gladly take those markers off your hands...I always look back to see if I was the lucky winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to enjoy the extra day off. We will go to some of the festivities going on in our community. Tonight I will light a sparkler in your honor Enfys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not finding where to check the Promarker winner and hoping it is me! Where is it listed?

    ReplyDelete
  6. luv to watch the fireworks I enjoy them like a child....if the winner doesn't claim her prize...that means another chance for me...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Surprised the winner hasn't been in touch - could be on holiday I suppose.

    Hope you've had your own little celebration for the 4th Enfys even if you are this side of the Pond.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd better not have a look at any more sales, since I've already been spending too much money on crafting sulpplies lately, with still no time to craft...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would definitely claim if I won and be very grateful indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much by the way for this. I ordered lots of Flower Soft as it was something I really wanted and I couldn't believe the savings I made.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x