Home Tutorials About Me Video's Cards for Sale

Monday 11 August 2014

More messing around with stamps.....

 Another card inspired by Stretch Your Stamps - for this one I was inspired to use just part of a stamp, which I heat embossed in gold onto a kraft tag.... 


Some embossed vellum, seam binding from The Ribbon Girl which I coloured with a caramel ProMarker.....


I had to take lots of photos to get the detail showing on this card.....


 and who thought that when I found this bargain huge bag of brown sequins and sparkly things a few years ago, that one day, sequins would be all the rage on cards - I better get a move on and use a few more before they go out of fashion again, it's going to take a while to get through this lot!


Another new resident on my desk is this big boy corner rounder - a WeRMemory Keepers corner chomper (don't you just love that name?)........ 


I have wanted one for ages but could never find one at an affordable price and with affordable postage until I looked on Amazon and there was one less than half the price of all the other sellers, and free postage. It arrived in five days from the USA. Now that's what I call a deal. And true to it's name it does chomp - chipboard, glitter card, you name it, it chomps. So expect to see rounded corners on all my cards for a while until I get over the novelty and lose it somewhere in the black hole that lots of my stuff mysteriously vanishes into...

See you tomorrow x

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I am going to get my sequins out! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Card and luv the detail...what a great bargain you found and so many years ago...now how did you find them in your black hole??? lol great buy on the chompers..I was wondering are they heavy and hard to squeeze?? or big for your hand?....just wondering

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one of those corner chompers - marvellous gadget.
    Lovely idea to emboss on kraft card too. It looks really elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, what a beautiful card. I love the look of the gold embossing on the brown craft paper ... I never would have guessed it would look that gorgeous. I also love that wonderful bag of brown sparkley bits ... that is just the kind of thing I would buy and believe (know) I'd found a special treasure. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the elegance of this card, you did an awesome job! I've not worked with a corner chomper, but if you keep using it I may like it ... then I will be on a mission to buy one at a good price like you did! LOl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card Enfys - the gold embossing o kraft card looks so classy. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gold on kraft is just so elegant - a really beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want one of the hole punchers {crop~o~dile?} Super looking card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've gotten a lot of different kinds of thing s from Amazon lately. From medical supplies for Don, to headphones for my Kindle. But never thought about paper crafting tools. Ooh no.... I'm a tool junkie! LOL
    Love the gold embossed on the craft card. tfs, hugs Jess

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty Enfys! Your humor just kills me!! I also have a black hole where things disappear!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great bag of bling. Always nice to get a bargain. Fancy, free postage from the US and for a heavy tool. Well done you

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess I never thought of, or seen gold embossing powder on kraft cardstock. It looks very elegant! A great idea for Christmas cards has come to mind!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loves the look of the gold on the kraft card! Enjoy your Chomper. I have 3 of them ( all different cuts and only one of them is a "rounder"; the other's have scallop and deco edges, etc.) and use them all of the time. BethAnn M.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card Enfys. Love the stamping on the kraft.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! I love the gold and kraft combo... will have to try that out!
    Great deal on your corner chomper too.... yay!
    I need to dig out my sequins too. Bought them many years ago in several colors. Now where did I put them???

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think this card looks very elegant Enfys.
    Very Pretty!!!
    I would love to find a bag of findings like you had for a great price.
    The corner chompers are nice to have.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card Enfys. The gold embossing looks beautiful.

    I have a big bag of brown sequins (and a few bags of other colours) but I think they are somewhere in the blackhole already.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time
Enfys x